“ I dwell in possibility…”. – Emily Dickinson
7 reasons why me and alcohol are simply not a match any longer: –
1. In case of emergencies and who knows when there might be another one, I don’t want to be incapacitated because of having a drink.
2. Drinking alcohol no longer brings me joy.
3. Lately, I’ve been using alcohol to gain courage and gumption therefore showing up and not being genuine.
4. Alcohol is a gateway to other destructive behaviours and actions.
5. I’m no longer tasting it, really tasting it.
6. It’s been getting earlier and earlier in the day when I start drinking alcohol.
7. I’m drinking for all the wrong reasons.