5 things I’m grateful for right now:
1. Getting back into the sea and her always being there for me.
2. My body who is getting me around each day as I venture back into the world after hibernation.
3. Early white and pink blossom coming out on fruit trees.
4. Miss Ella diving back into school and her social life.
5. The weekend is just around the corner and hopefully a lie in.
4 thoughts on “Gratitude’s Grey Roar”
Really hope you didnt go in to that sea ! take care and enjoy the spring!
LikeLiked by 1 person
But I am Theresa. Just got back into r he sea this week after missing if for a month when I had Covid. I’m on a four day streak now. Butter cold it is but so worth it. Hope you’re enjoying Spring too!
Glad things are looking up for you and Ella. x
Making the best of things Maggie. Getting out into the light is helping 🙂