It’s been a while since I’ve share my reading with you. For a while there I got lost but I enter the changing season with a commitment to myself.
From the bookcase in my bedroom, I made the commitment to read all the books over the next 3 months. I’ve begun. But let’s backtrack and just get a record of the books read over July, August abs September. Not as meant as I’d like, but when you read the titles you’ll see what has been occupying my mind for the last quarter.
July, August and September Readings:
1. Peace from broken pieces – Iyanla Vanzant
2. How to be chic in winter – Fiona Ferris
3. The Autumn House – Alison May
4. The Winter House – Alison May
6. Escape to the French Farmhouse – Jo Thomas
The Book of Hygge: The Danish Art of Living Well – Louisa Thomsen Brits
7. Break up and shine – Marissa Walter